Friday, November 12, 2010

...Who Owns My Heart?

 So to say that I am busy in life (and in my little brain) at the moment would be the understatement of the century. To be more accurate, I am swamped. With college work taking up so much time and life trying to squeeze in where it can, I am exhausted from the constant train of thoughts running around my head. Changes keep occurring and time is going by too fast. So I am taking a little time out, while my gorgeous baba sleeps, to share some of the beautiful, distracting images and quotes that I have come upon lately, that help ease the ribbons of thought that swirl around me constantly. I hope they succeed in bringing some happiness to you too!

P.s Il be back to shooting my own images soon!!

Most images via here and here.  Final image Sinead Bailey Kelly from here .

1 comment: